Summer Registration Information
• Welcome Letter
**NEW Bell Schedule**
• Distribution of Schedules, Map of Campus
IMPORTANT: On the day of schedule pick-up, you must have a signed print out of your "ticket to registration" form (This form is acquired upon completion of the online data confirmation process through Aeries. For more information on this, see the letter here).
• 9th Grade ONLY - Link Crew / Registration Orientation Day
• CVHS School Policies - discipline, tardy/attendance, dress code
• Brochure - keep this handy for important dates, bell schedules, and testing dates!
• School Picture Order Form (Grades 9-11)
• Senior Picture Information
• Student Drop Off Map • Textbook Policies
Counseling Center Info • Parking Permit Form • Medication Administration • Student Health Insurance • Pesticide Notification Request Form • Voluntary Drug Testing Form
ASB & Finance Information
On orientation day, you will be able to purchase yearbooks, ASB cards, and parking permit stickers.
***PLEASE NOTE – PE clothes are sold at the Student Store and are $25. Cash or check only for these items on site or you can pay by credit card on our webstore.
• Finance Office Hours
By purchasing an ASB card you get a ton of savings throughout the year on ASB functions, free home admission to sporting events and if you earn acadmie/athletic letters, you get those for free!
•Yearbook on sale at the finance office for $80 w/ASB card and $85 w/out during August
• Dance Rules (all new students need dance rules signed before they can buy dance tickets)
Seniors ONLY Information
Yearbook Senior Picture Information – don’t wait to make your appointment!! Appointment times fill fast. You must make an appointment prior to November 6th in order to have your picture in the yearbook.